U.S. Citizens & Residents
Best Travel Insurance Plans for U.S. Citizens and Residents
When booking a vacation, business trip, or study abroad trip, you plan for everything to go off without a hitch. The right travel insurance plan can help make sure this happens, but how do you know what the best travel insurance policy is for you? If you’re a U.S. citizen or resident, or traveling out of your home country, these travel insurance plans are the top options for you.
Individual Travel Insurance and Study Abroad Plans
Travel Insurance Select®
Flexible Trip Cancellation and Medical Expense Coverage
- Featuring: Covers your Travel Investment,
Medical/Evacuation Expense and Baggage. Excellent
limits. Cancel For Any Reason.
- Trip Length: Single trips up to one year.
- Designed For: U.S. and Canadian residents traveling anywhere.
Low Cost International Medical Insurance
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with great rates for shorter trips. Covers Sports and Hazardous Activities.
- Trip Length: Single trips from 5 days to 12 months.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside the U.S. and his/her home country.
Flexible, Renewable Medical Insurance for Travel or Living Abroad
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with variable limits and great rates, especially for longer trips. Coverage for Terrorism, and Sports and Hazardous Activities included.
- Trip Length: Single trips of at least three months, renewable up to three years.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside his or her home country.
Affordable Health Insurance for International Students & Study Abroad
- Featuring: Great rates starting at $2.07 per day. Meets Department of State requirements, and many university international student and study-abroad program requirements.
- Enrollment Length: 30-day minimum for as long as you are enrolled in school or hold a F-1 Visa.
- Designed For: Students under age 65 studying outside their home country. Coverage available for spouses and children.
||High Limit Accident Insurance
High Limit, International Accidental Death Coverage
- Featuring: Coverage of $500,000 to $20 million or more offered by the week, month, or year. Optional coverage for war or terrorism risk.
- Enrollment Length: Varies.
- Designed For: Businesses desiring to offset the loss of a key employee or principal, high net worth individuals, individuals planning high adventure travel, lengthy trips, or travel to unstable parts of the world.
Monday - Friday | 9am - 7pm Eastern
Talk to someone who understands your coverage needs!
Prefer email? firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Help Choosing the Right Plan?
To get started, tell us about yourself:
Compare Travel Insurance Plans Side-by-side
Find the right coverage for your needs and budget with a helpful grid showing plans and features.
Compare Plans Now
Products By Brand