Family Travel Insurance Benefits
When families travel, there is always the risk that a sudden injury or illness to an an adult will leave minor children without an attendant. In this case one of the family travel benefits, Escort for Minor can pay for the economy transport costs to return unattended children home, with an escort if necessary.
When you are traveling alone and you become very seriously injured or ill, another family travel benefit, Bedside Visit, can help to bring a family member or friend to your hospital bedside.
The Emergency Reunion benefit provides reimbursement for travel and lodging expenses when the physician recommends that the Insured have a family member at their side during a medical transport.
The following insurances include one or more family travel insurance benefits:
Individual Travel Plans
Travel Insurance Select®
Flexible Trip Cancellation & Medical Expense Coverage—
Select Your Plan
- Featuring: Covers your Travel Investment,
Medical/Evacuation Expense and Baggage. Excellent limits.
Cancel For Any Reason.
- Trip Length: Single trips up to one year.
- Designed For: U.S. and Canadian residents traveling anywhere.
Low Cost International Medical Insurance
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with great rates for shorter trips. Covers Sports and Hazardous Activities.
- Trip Length: Single trips from 5 days to 12 months.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside the U.S. and his/her home country.
Flexible, Renewable Medical Insurance for Travel or Living Abroad
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with variable limits and great rates, especially for longer trips. Coverage for Terrorism, and Sports and Hazardous Activities included.
- Trip Length: Single trips of at least three months, renewable up to three years.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside his or her home country.
||Visit USA-HealthCare Insurance™
Trusted, Low Cost Medical Insurance for U.S. Visitors
- Featuring: One of the original medical insurance plans designed for U.S. visitors. Choose Medical Evacuation and Accidental Death limits, with many deductible options. Includes coverage for Sports & Hazardous Activities and Terrorism.
- Enrollment Length: 15 days to up to 364 days.
- Designed For: International visitors to the U.S. and new U.S. immigrants.
||Voyager Annual Insurance
Travel Insurance for the Frequent Traveler
- Featuring: Combined Medical and Evacuation coverage, or purchase Medical Evacuation as a stand-alone annual insurance. Sign up once for 364 days of coverage, customize with your choice of benefits and limits. Optional Terrorism Coverage.
- Trip Length: Any number of trips, up to 30 days each during the year.
- Designed For: U.S. residents who travel frequently for business or pleasure.
Monday - Friday | 9am - 7pm Eastern
Talk to someone who understands your coverage needs!
Prefer email? email@example.com
Need Help Choosing the Right Plan?
To get started, tell us about yourself:
Compare Travel Insurance Plans Side-by-side
Find the right coverage for your needs and budget with a helpful grid showing plans and features.
Compare Plans Now
Products By Brand