Cruise Insurance and Tour Travel Insurance
Tours and cruises are costly, typically with large payments and deposits made well in advance of your trip. A trip cancellation or interruption can cause you to lose some or all of your prepaid expenses, often several thousand dollars. Therefore, it is important to buy trip insurance to protect your travel investment.
Coverage for Trip Costs & Medical Care
Travel Insurance Select®
Flexible Trip Cancellation & Medical Expense Coverage—Select Your Plan
- Featuring: Covers your Travel Investment,
Medical/Evacuation Expense and Baggage.
Excellent limits. Cancel For Any Reason.
- Trip Length: Single trips up to one year.
- Designed For: U.S. and Canadian residents traveling anywhere.
Coverage for Medical Care
Low Cost International Medical Insurance
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with great rates for shorter trips. Covers Sports and Hazardous Activities.
- Trip Length: Single trips from 5 days to 12 months
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside the U.S. and his/her home country.
Flexible, Renewable Medical Insurance for Travel or Living Abroad
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with variable limits and great rates, especially for longer trips. Coverage for Terrorism, and Sports and Hazardous Activities included.
- Trip Length: Single trips of at least three months, renewable up to three years.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside his or her home country.
||Voyager Annual Insurance
Travel Insurance for the Frequent Traveler
- Featuring: Combined Medical and Evacuation coverage, or purchase Medical Evacuation as a stand-alone annual insurance. Sign up once for 364 days of coverage, customize with your choice of benefits and limits. Optional Terrorism Coverage.
- Trip Length: Any number of trips, up to 30 days each during the year.
- Designed For: U.S. residents who travel frequently for business or pleasure.
Monday - Friday | 9am - 7pm Eastern
Talk to someone who understands your coverage needs!
Prefer email? email@example.com
Need Help Choosing the Right Plan?
To get started, tell us about yourself:
Compare Travel Insurance Plans Side-by-side
Find the right coverage for your needs and budget with a helpful grid showing plans and features.
Compare Plans Now
Products By Brand