Ski Travel Insurance
Do you have adequate travel insurance for your ski trip?
Would skiing and snowboarding be as much fun without the element of danger involved? Even if you've been lucky enough to avoid an accident on the slopes so far you've probably seen ski patrol teams providing emergency care to others. In case you are injured on the slopes, ski travel insurance can help you with these benefits:
- Medical Expense benefits cover medical care on the slopes and at a medical facility in the countries you visit.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation benefits provide medical transportation to get you off the mountain and to a medical facility or back home.
- Multilingual Emergency Assistance Services helps coordinate your emergency medical care and keeps you or medical staff in touch with your family back home.
Trip Cancellation benefits can help if you need to cancel your ski trip after you've paid non-refundable trip payments:
- Reasons for cancellation include you or a family member getting sick or hurt.
- When purchased early, you can get Cancel for Any Reason coverage
Last, be sure that you have adequate life insurance or Accidental Death coverage to address the risk of a fatal injury.
Some travel insurance plans in the marketplace exclude coverage for skiing and snowboarding; others require that you purchase an optional "hazardous sports" benefit to include winter sports coverage, so read the fine print.
The following plans offer ski travel insurance benefits:
Individual Travel Plans
All Individual Plans Include:
- Emergency Medical Expense
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Remains
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 24-Hour Worldwide Assistance
Flexible Trip Cancellation & Medical Expense Coverage—Select Your Plan
- Featuring: Covers your Travel Investment, Medical/Evacuation Expense and Baggage. Excellent limits. Cancel For Any Reason.
- Trip Length: Single trips up to one year.
- Designed For: U.S. and Canadian residents traveling anywhere.
- Get Quote
Low Cost International Medical Insurance
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with great rates for shorter trips. Covers Sports and Hazardous Activities.
- Trip Length: Single trips from 5 days to 12 months
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside the U.S. and his/her home country.
- Enroll Now
Flexible, Renewable Medical Insurance for Travel or Living Abroad
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with variable limits and great rates, especially for longer trips. Coverage for Terrorism, and Sports and Hazardous Activities included
- Trip Length: Single trips of at least three months, renewable up to three years.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside his or her home country.
- Get Quote
Travel Insurance for the Frequent Traveler
- Featuring: Combined Medical and Evacuation coverage, or purchase Medical Evacuation as a stand-alone annual insurance. Sign up once for 364 days of coverage, customize with your choice of benefits and limits. Optional Terrorism Coverage.
- Trip Length: Any number of trips, up to 30 days each during the year.
- Designed For: U.S. residents who travel frequently for business or pleasure.
- Get Quote