Travel Insurance with Cancel for Any Reason
Plan your travel with freedom and flexibility, with Cancel for Any Reason.
It's Easy to Get
Cancel for Any Reason
Cancel for Any Reason is an optional upgrade to the Travel Insurance Select plan. Buy early to qualify within 21 days of paying your first trip deposit.*
Many travelers include travel insurance in their planning to cover pre-paid, non-refundable trip costs. When considering travel insurance for your big trip, consider adding Cancel for Any Reason to your plan!
Cancel for Any Reason may reimburse up to 75% of your total trip costs, when you purchase your Travel Insurance Select plan within 21 days after paying your first trip deposit.*
Why might you cancel your trip?
What are the most common “what ifs” when people decide to opt for Cancel for Any Reason? Here are just some of the reasons why our customers purchase this early-purchase benefit of Travel Insurance Select:
- An event for your child. His or her sports team qualifies for the state championship, or a change in school schedules get in the way. With Cancel for Any Reason, you can still recover some of the costs incurred for your travel.
- A work-related obligation or crisis arises, and you're forced to cancel your trip or return to work. With Cancel for Any Reason, you can plan your trip with flexibiltiy.
- A change in weather. Will you be able to relax at the beach when a hurricane threatens to spoil your vacation? What if there is not enough snow to enjoy that ski trip? Cancel for Any Reason allows you the flexibility to change your mind and change your trip.
- A health issue in your family prevents the trip. Emergencies pop up when we least expect them. Cancel for Any Reason allows you the freedom to change your plans, and care for your immediate and extended family when they need you.
- Your pet gets sick, or you can't line up good boarding. For many of us, our furry friends are as important as family. Cancel for Any Reason lets you take care of your pets without worrying about recovering costs from your cancelled trip.
- Your visa or passport is delayed. The consulate couldn’t fit you in until just before the trip starts, so now you’re stuck. Cancel for Any Reason gives you the latitude to change your plans, in the event you get stuck in transit - before your trip even begins!
- You simply change your mind. Cancel for Any Reason gives you that freedom.
*Terms and restrictions apply. See the Description of Coverage for complete terms and restrictions.
Effective June 27, 2012, this policy is not available to residents of Quebec due to new provincial regulations.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.