Find Coverage for...
Choose By Brand
Plans for U.S. Citizens and Residents
Individual Travel and Study Plans
Individual Plans Include:
- Emergency Medical Expense
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Remains
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 24-Hour Worldwide Assistance
Flexible Trip Cancellation & Medical Expense Coverage—Select Your Plan
- Featuring: Covers your Travel Investment, Medical/Evacuation Expense and Baggage. Excellent limits. Cancel For Any Reason.
- Trip Length: Single trips up to one year.
- Designed For: U.S. and Canadian residents traveling anywhere.
- Get Quote
Low Cost International Medical Insurance
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with great rates for shorter trips. Covers Sports and Hazardous Activities.
- Trip Length: Single trips from 5 days to 12 months
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside the U.S. and his/her home country.
- Enroll Now
Flexible, Renewable Medical Insurance for Travel or Living Abroad
- Featuring: Medical and Evacuation coverage with variable limits and great rates, especially for longer trips. Coverage for Terrorism, and Sports and Hazardous Activities included
- Trip Length: Single trips of at least three months, renewable up to three years.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside his or her home country.
- Get Quote
Travel Insurance for the Frequent Traveler
- Featuring: Combined Medical and Evacuation coverage, or purchase Medical Evacuation as a stand-alone annual insurance. Sign up once for 364 days of coverage, customize with your choice of benefits and limits. Optional Terrorism Coverage.
- Trip Length: Any number of trips, up to 30 days each during the year.
- Designed For: U.S. residents who travel frequently for business or pleasure.
- Get Quote
Affordable Health Insurance for International Students & Study Abroad
- Featuring: Great rates starting at $2.07 per day. Meets Department of State requirements, and many university international student and study-abroad program requirements.
- Enrollment Length: 30-day minimum for as long as you are enrolled in school or hold a F-1 Visa.
- Designed For: Students under age 65 studying outside their home country. Coverage available for spouses and children.
- Get a Quote
High Limit, International Accidental Death Coverage
- Featuring: Coverage of $500,000 to $20 million or more offered by the week, month, or year. Optional coverage for war or terrorism risk.
- Enrollment Length: Varies.
- Designed For: Businesses desiring to offset the loss of a key employee or principal, high net worth individuals, individuals planning high adventure travel, lengthy trips, or travel to unstable parts of the world.
- Learn More