Ski Travel Insurance
Do you have adequate travel insurance for your ski trip?
Would skiing and snowboarding be as much fun without the element of danger involved? Even if you've been lucky enough to avoid an accident on the slopes so far, you've probably seen ski patrol teams
providing emergency care to others. In case you are injured on the slopes, ski travel insurance can help you with these benefits:
- Medical Expense benefits cover medical care on the slopes and at a medical facility in the countries you visit.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation benefits provide medical transportation to get you off the mountain and to a medical facility or back home.
- Multilingual Emergency Assistance Services helps coordinate your emergency medical care and keeps your medical staff in touch with your family back home.
Trip Cancellation benefits can help if you need to cancel your ski trip after you've paid
non-refundable trip payments:
- Reasons for cancellation include you or a family member getting sick or hurt.
- When purchased early, you can get Cancel for Any Reason coverage.
Last, be sure that you have adequate life insurance or accidental death coverage to address the risk of a fatal injury.
Some travel insurance plans in the marketplace exclude coverage for skiing and snowboarding; others require that you purchase an optional "hazardous sports" benefit to include winter sports coverage, so read the fine print.
The following plans offer ski travel insurance benefits:
Individual Travel and Study Plans
Travel Insurance Select®
Flexible Trip Cancellation & Medical Expense Coverage — Select Your Plan
- Featuring: Covers your travel investment, medical/evacuation expense and baggage. Excellent limits. Cancel for any reason.
- Trip Length: Single trips up to one year.
- Designed For: U.S. and Canadian residents traveling anywhere.
Flexible Medical Insurance for Travel or Living Abroad
- Featuring: Medical and evacuation coverage with variable limits and rates
designed especially for longer trips. Coverage for terrorism, and sports and
hazardous activities included.
- Trip Length: Single trips from 5 days to 364 days.
- Designed For: Anyone traveling outside his or her home country.
||Voyager Annual Insurance
Travel Insurance for the Frequent Traveler
- Featuring: Combined medical and evacuation coverage, or purchase medical
evacuation as a stand-alone annual insurance. Sign up once for 364 days of
coverage, customize with your choice of benefits and limits. Optional terrorism
- Trip Length: Any number of trips, up to 90 days each during the year.
- Designed For: U.S. residents who travel frequently for business or pleasure.
Looking for More Guidance?
Travel Insurance Services is here to help you find the right travel insurance coverage for your unique needs and budget. In fact, we’ve been helping people just like you for over 40 years.
Call us today at 800-937-1387
Monday - Friday | 9am - 7pm Eastern
Talk to someone who understands your coverage needs!
Prefer email? firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Help Choosing the Right Plan?
To get started, tell us about yourself:
Compare Travel Insurance Plans Side-by-side
Find the right coverage for your needs and budget with a helpful grid showing plans and features.
Compare Plans Now
Products By Brand