Why Do You Need Accident Insurance?
The Accident Hazard:
Unlike an illness that gives warning symptoms so there is time to prepare for emotional and financial consequences, accidents can strike without warning while traveling. Life, Medical, and Disability
insurance do not adequately compensate for SPECIFIC LOSSES of sight, hearing, and speech, or dismemberment. The accident hazard is sufficiently unique that it merits extra insurance protection.
Who Buys High Limit Accident Insurance?
- Business firms, to offset the loss of a key employee and compensate families of the employeefor loss of income due to an accidental death or dismemberment
- Professional firms, to offset the temporary and long term financial aspects of an accidentaldeath or accidental bodily injury to a Principal of the firm. We insure the hands of surgeons,famous musicians and athletes against accidental injury that would impair their dexterity
- Educators and students, to protect parents or sponsors against loss due to accidents while traveling or while living away from home
- Travelers, on business or on pleasure trips anywhere in the world
- War correspondents, or military families
- Individuals, while on recreational or sporting trips such as skiing, scuba diving or bungee jumping
- Government agencies and programs
- Fraternal and religious activities
- Individuals and families
What Are Some Uses for High Limit Accident Insurance?
- Extra protection to cover the sudden and unexpected effects of an accident
- Travel accident coverage on a short term or on going basis
- Trip or event coverage for participants, volunteers and sponsors
- Available to individuals and families
- 24-hour coverage, common carrier only or aviation only
- Third party ownership for estate planning
- Comprehensive coverage
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Specific loss benefits
- Loss of sight
- Loss of speech
- Loss of hearing
- Valuable optional enhancements
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Rider
- Acts of terrorism/war
- Unusual risk, places of travel or hazardous sport
High Limit Accident Insurance:
Accident insurance is available through Travel Insurance Services and its network of agents and brokers throughout the U.S.
Administered by Petersen International Underwriters, Correspondents to Lloyd's.
Underwritten by Lloyd's:
Lloyd's is the oldest and largest insurance organization in the world. Approximately 100 underwriting syndicates are sanctioned to do business at Lloyd's. The certain underwriters that insure this coverage is a consortium of 18 of the sanctioned Underwriting Syndicates. They have entered into a contract with Petersen International Underwriters to serve as their correspondent with the authority to underwrite this coverage and to issue the appropriate Certificate of Insurance.