ID Theft Protection Added to International Student Health Insurance Plan
August 11, 2009 - USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services is proud to announce the addition of identity theft coverage and 24-hour-a-day concierge service to the already comprehensive Study USA-HealthCare student medical insurance plan.
Study USA-Healthcare, offered exclusively through USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services, provides a wide range of protection to international and domestic students studying outside of their home country. Kevin O'Neal, President and COO of USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services said: "The addition of these new features--to an already wide-ranging student health insurance plan--is just another step to ensure that traveling students and their parents have greater peace of mind throughout a trip. Plus, the timing is perfect as many students are preparing to start a new semester."
Highlights of Study USA-HealthCare include:
- Rates as low as $38 a month
- Medical expense coverage - up to $300,000
- Illness and accident expense protection
- $50 deductible WAIVED if first service is received at student health center!
- Emergency Medical Evacuation - up to $500,000
- NEW!! ID Theft coverage (not available in NY) & 24-hour concierge assistance service
- Repatriation - up to $100,000
- Maternity expense coverage
- No restrictive monetary limit for medical procedures (many other policies have limits)
- Flexible payment options - monthly/semester/annual
- Available internationally and in all 50 U.S. states
- Complies with all J-1 visa requirements
Eligibility requirements for Study USA-HealthCare:
- Foreign Students Studying in the U.S. - Individuals under age 66 who have valid visa status in the U.S. and are registered and engaged in academic activities at a U.S. school, college or university.
- U.S. Registered Students Studying Outside the U.S. - Individuals under age 66 who are registered with a U.S. school, college or university and engaged in academic activities abroad (excluding home country).
- Dependents - Spouse and/or children (under age 18) of enrolled students may apply for insurance with the student, or within 31 days of birth, legal adoption, marriage, or arrival in the country of study.
For more information on Study USA-HealthCare's new features, or to learn more about its comprehensive student health insurance coverage, please visit: http://www.travelinsure.com/su