Resources for Visitors to the U.S.
Emergency Medical Care Contact Information:
In the event of an extreme medical emergency, contact Travel Assist at 800-626-2427. Identify yourself as an InterExchange insured and refer to the Policy Number. Be sure to provide your contact information at your current location in the event Travel Assist needs to call you back.
The company's 24-hour assistance service can:
- Organize all emergency medical transportations
- Assist with hospital admission, if needed
- Monitor insured's condition,
- Arrange communication between patient, family, physician, employer, consulate or embassy
- Consult with patient about benefits, coverage and guarantee of payment
- Assist with discharge issues
- Recommend a local doctor or hospital
- Verify coverage
- Provide multilingual assistance