You've Planned Your Trip
Act Today To Insure It...And Yourself
National Geographic Society has chosen USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services to provide travel insurance for its travelers.
The Travel Protection Plan helps you prepare for the unexpected and is one of the most complete travel insurance plans offered anywhere. Be sure you are adequately insured for your next trip.
- Insure your travel investment from Trip Cancellation or Interruption
- Enjoy trip planning flexibility by adding Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) benefit*
- Have worldwide Primary Medical Expense and Emergency Medical Evacuation coverage
- Insure your baggage for loss or delay
- Supplement your life insurance with Accidental Death coverage
- Recover trip costs when work-related reasons arise
- Access 24/7 emergency assistance wherever you travel
- Use a certified travel agent for emergency travel arrangements
- Enjoy Concierge Services to increase your trip pleasure and convenience
Why Purchase Now? It's important to enroll early within 21 days of paying your trip deposit to be eligible for maximum benefits.
*Please Note: Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) is not available to residents of NY - please call (855) 874-0252 for other options. Cancel for Work Reasons (CFWR) is not available to residents of NY, PA, WA, and IN. Security Evacuation is not available to residents of FL, NY, and PA. National Geographic Society is not an insurer and has no liability for any coverage amounts.
Effective June 1, 2014, plans are underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company.
This is a brief description of coverage provided under group policy number T210-MP and is subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of the policy. Please see the policy and certificate for details. Coverage may vary by state.